Advertisement

Saturday, June 30, 2012

6290

Officially getting older now
thanks to all the people who wished me
apologize to friends who trying to called me but i didn't answer..


i never really like celebration.
especially celebration which focuses on me.
this year different,
some expected surprises
and some not.


special thanks to organizer
the one who run every shop for cake
thank you very much!
friend told me the whole story.
^^


thanks to my best friend and her boyfriend, came from far to give me extra surprises


Thanks to my gang, for four years, never really give up to celebrate birthday with me!


thank you for all the presents and surprises and the warm wishes


Thank You


ShyuanTY, ChingTY, YoongLS

CM Lee, Wallace Tan, Sue, Eanling, William, ShawPing, KinHow

Terence, Chong Jz, JienBoon, Leo,

KeatWei, Roti and Roti's gf,

SinKeat, PuiSan, WaiLap, JunWei, JienWei, Janardana

LiJiun, FoongLin
YiXin


thank you for everything, even thinking of what had happen making my eyes teary.. T.T

When you said, the last birthday we can celebrate together.. making my heartache
When you sang the birthday song, making my heart touched
im too happy till unable to response toward everything

Resolution:

  1. Control my temper
  2. Success Graduate
  3. Be more pretty :D
 


lastly, a song for you ^^




No comments: