Advertisement

Monday, November 21, 2011

study time is pack,
i am not regretting taking so much subjects this semester..
in fact,
i'm enjoying it (i guess),
dealing with rushing assignment,
midterm,
quiz,
and also finding internship for next semester..

i make a lot of stupid mistake..
i learn from it,
learn a lot,
especially for job interview,
and
job finding..

i listen a lot of talk from some famous company..
then only i realize how tiny i am,
how weak i am..
measuring my capability,
asking myself,
do i qualify?
am i good enough?

one year left in university,
and i still think i din't grow up much yet
wanted to use the time left to really wake myself up..


by the way,
i found an intern job..
i'm not sure whether it suit me or not..
a friend of mine once told me,
'wasted 30k but end up doing something else?'
kinda true,
i decided to use this intern period to try to love the thing i study..
hopefully,
everything,
will went smoothly

my assignment went super smoothly..
my group mates and i cracked head to think of a new ideas..
in the end,
lecturer accepted it
and
we also won a chance to enter a competition..
muahahaha!
if really enter the competition,
i wonder did i have time to blog, facebook and sleep?
hahaa~
we will see how things goes later..



some random pictures

my big big table that accompany me study
(though im using a smaller one now :P)

when me vs assignment
(macam very rajin hor)

a little thing i did for flea market
and also for the future future market
please support me at lomo-ing


last
for 11/11/11
pepero days!
cant find any pepero at here
so i duplicate it with rocky

the end