Advertisement

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SS~ing / I am a Jerk

SS~ing
and picture editing
by playing with the background effect...
love those effect so so much




















which one attracted U the most??
comment please comment~~~~


************************************************************************



one more day before the judgement day arrive~~
one more day for me to prepare myself,
before i have to face with it..
i cant let the faith to GOD,
as i knew what i had done
and how much effort i put on it..
i hope i able to face it..
and i can accept it..
and of course, i do hope that it can make me smile..
as i set a new goal to me and i will start achieve it next semester...



the time pass so fast
and i did not even realize it
i really hope that time walk little bit slow for now..
suddenly i am afraid that time walk too fast..
too fast until i did not realize everything happen around me...
maybe I'm afraid to admit that i grew old...
I'm afraid to admit bout everything that I've done,

even though i said that,
i hate it,
i dislike it,
i don't want it...
but in fact.. some times..
i really want for it..
i hate myself for cant and don't want to admit bout all those things that i like..
there is time i really admire the way others people fight for something
which is not belong to them..
they fight to get it and did not care what others will say bout them...

maybe i too care of what other think bout me
the perception of other toward me is very important..
i try to get to know of everything and just everything
just to be everything in every one's mind
till now, i live for others..
i cant live for myself...
myself cant even support myself.....

i am easily weaken with just one shot!!
one comment from other of me!!
i will start to tremble and guilty filling up my whole body to each cells in my heart
did i make a mistake?
i really is a jerk
and the comments of other will make me feel that i am a jerk even more..
and make me feel that i am approve for being such a successful jerky..
sorry, i did not write out this blog just to make other sympathize me..

from the start till the end,
i realize what is my problem is...
and i write is out before that i want to change it
and i failed to do so...
=(



an unseen truth
hurt

No comments: