Advertisement

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

throwing away spectically lifestyle

its been two week i wear lens..
luckily my friend still can recognize me..
did my face with and without spec look alike..
i still remember the 1st day i wear lens, i cant even recognize myself..

there are some old schoolmate who bump with me..
all smile and say
'wah!! you change liao wor..'

there are some people make me more embarrassed..
i said hi to them.. but they not even look at me..
zzzz!! then my workmate look at me and say..
'lu uh kua cho lang bo' (means u got see wrong people or not in hokkien)


haha..
there are time, i bump with my relative too..
i wanted to say hi..
but they also walk pass me...
am i invisible? or they cant recognize me when im not wearing spec

lol..
so funny...

looks like,
im a 'sei ngan mui'(specty girl) in many ppl mind...


by the way..
i cant wait for CNY arrival..
yea!!!
planning to do many stuff woth my friends..
if they come back..
i miss you all so much~~~~~~~
XD

No comments: